Monday, May 5, 2008

"DJ ALIZAY" A.K.A THE BOSS 93.9 kys

He explains in his interview in DON DIVA MAGAZINE

"how back in "99" or 2000 he was doing a club called DC live he djd on a a night called thong Thursdays all women would get in free they just had to show their thong I was tearing that shit down,and niggas that were on the radio was all ready coming there like who the hell is this young cat doing this I remember them staring at me and then this one dude name Moe, he was a street dude came to me and said ZAY "I really fuck wit'chu Ima introduce you to this cat big zoe at the station" , Im nineteen, I think the nigga blowing smoke talking hot air Im like "yeah what ever". A week goes by and I audition for dude on the spot I remember carrying a crate of records up to the station I was on the radio a month later that was in "99"....

THE REST IS HISTORY LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THIS IS THE DJ WHO INTRODUCED THE D.M.V. TO THE TALENT OF WALE! KEEP MAKING HISTORY BROTHER GET IT IN GONE-------->




Photobucket

.::UNIFY::.

No comments:

Unify or Die! ...Commerical

Blog Archive

this is in Heavy rotation in the in the IPOD right now

this is in Heavy rotation in the in the IPOD right now
SIGNED TO THE STREETS click on the cover to hear the MUSIC!

EDOTBAYDC

EDOTBAYDC