Monday, October 6, 2008

Throw back video of the week!! YOUNG JEEZY I MUST BE DREAMING!!

Yeah when this joint came out I didn't have a blog so I couldn't tell the world how I felt but the lil dude 10 years old that played young jeezy in the beginning of this video who answered the question and said...

"I JUST WANT TO BE ALIVE"


When I first saw that I was moved almost to tears see for all that don't understand the difference from living in the HOOD project's low income housing section 8 homes to living in the suburbs where mom and dad give there children everything because they both make good money the kids in that live under these conditions all they want to do is survive through another day I know this because I was 1 of them big love to the ghetto through out the world I do this "RAP THING" for all YALL

"DON'T GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAMS REAL TALK"

:THE INSPIRATION

-YOUNG JEEZY




-1 HUNIT

No comments:

Unify or Die! ...Commerical

Blog Archive

this is in Heavy rotation in the in the IPOD right now

this is in Heavy rotation in the in the IPOD right now
SIGNED TO THE STREETS click on the cover to hear the MUSIC!

EDOTBAYDC

EDOTBAYDC