Wednesday, August 12, 2009

NEW T.I. - Ft Mary J Blige Remember Me HD Ĭ√αи

He did this record before he went in this is a good song I'm feeling it he say by the time you hear this I would be half way home

the thing I like abot T.I. is he came a long way people don't know he got dropped back in the 90s after he dropped "I'M SERIOUS" but he kept going that's what you gotta do keep it moving he proved that label wrong that told him he couldnt do it LA RIED told this man that a dude from Atlanta could never rap about the streets and make it...look at hi NOW one of the top rappers in the game


"Revenge is best served COLD"



This was one of his first videos before he was signed to a Major one of them joints you do just to get a buzz in the game check it out...


No comments:

Unify or Die! ...Commerical

this is in Heavy rotation in the in the IPOD right now

this is in Heavy rotation in the in the IPOD right now
SIGNED TO THE STREETS click on the cover to hear the MUSIC!

EDOTBAYDC

EDOTBAYDC