Monday, December 15, 2008

E.dotBAY... THE INSPIRATION FOR THE PHOTO FOR SIGNED TO THE STREETS PT .2

Whats up WORLD Im about to make salat and then lay it down so I been righting some ROB REPORT rich and famous type shhhhh this morning.....and I got a lot of feed back off the photo I'm gonna use for my cover of the SIGNED TO THE STREETS PT.2

So I want to show the world how I see things in life I don't look at stuff that I see on Mtv BET ect.. as I cant do that I say how can I make that happen. So kanye west video Jesus walks one of my top five videos ever gave me inspiration for the cover of my street album do out TOP of the year 09 right around inauguration check out the scene when the birds fly out of the trunk that's what sparked my mind to make it happen and then check out the second video when he got punked on set and dragged his man to save the footage slim is crazy he wasn't loosing that footage LOL!!!!!





kanye punked....




THE MASTER PIECE SHOT BY:

ROY COX

RETOUCHED BY: Mandy Strong l Digital Artist

Retouching & Design

www.mandystrong.net



Photobucket

some footage from the photo shoot as well as the new single "G IN YOUR LIFE"

E Dot Bay new single !!!!G In Your Life from TheProducer on Vimeo.


.::UNIFY::.

No comments:

Unify or Die! ...Commerical

this is in Heavy rotation in the in the IPOD right now

this is in Heavy rotation in the in the IPOD right now
SIGNED TO THE STREETS click on the cover to hear the MUSIC!

EDOTBAYDC

EDOTBAYDC