Sunday, December 28, 2008

Jadakiss feat. Faith Evans - Letter to B.I.G.





This is a joint that JADA wrote in memmory of BIGGIE. I can dig on the joint when he says....

"I got my own plan handle mine like a grown man as long as I know Im nice fuck it Im my own FAN"


~JADAKISS


thats what you call keeping it 1 HUNID with your self I enjoy other people saying they love my music but I had to learn how to love me before I can ask other people to love me thats some real shit.... "09" GO GRIND food for thought CHEW SLOW!!!...


HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM THE GOOD FOLKS AT


.::UNIFY OR DIE::.

No comments:

Unify or Die! ...Commerical

this is in Heavy rotation in the in the IPOD right now

this is in Heavy rotation in the in the IPOD right now
SIGNED TO THE STREETS click on the cover to hear the MUSIC!

EDOTBAYDC

EDOTBAYDC