Monday, December 15, 2008

THROW BACK Slick Rick - "Hey Young World"




Well I'm up and righting 7:00 am witch started at 4:00 after I came in from the studio and I was looking at some old records for inspiration and I came across this One slick ricks hey young world I remember the GO GO BAND rare essence hitting this one back in the day (R.E. raised off of that)



I also remember the first day I coped my truck and to celebrate I down loaded this on my Ipod opened the sun roof on a hot summer day hit the high way headed for George town and blasted this joint like 10 times man it might not mean a lot to some people but i remember when I was younger seeing the ballers in there benzes bumping this joint when they rolled passed us with there bicentennial tags....





on there benzes and porches....



And me saying when I grow up I'm gonna represent my city just like that. Where I'm from it means a lot to accomplish something cause in my part of town so many are less fortunate so it takes a lot to beat the odds (peep out the tags they spell odds) I felt like I beat them that day and I continue to MOVE FOWARD---->.



QUOTE:

"GO FOR YOURS CAUSE DREAMS COME TRUE"

HEY YOUNG WORLD!!!

~SLICK RICK


.::UNIFY::.

No comments:

Unify or Die! ...Commerical

this is in Heavy rotation in the in the IPOD right now

this is in Heavy rotation in the in the IPOD right now
SIGNED TO THE STREETS click on the cover to hear the MUSIC!

EDOTBAYDC

EDOTBAYDC