Saturday, January 24, 2009

BIGGIE LIFE AFTER DEATH!!! ((RIP))

I went to see the biggie movie and the guy who played puff had me rolling but man I had a friend that went to LA for that party and the awards and he told me how the police came to every body's room in the hotel he stayed in questioned them and told them to get on there planes and get the fuck out of L.A. it was a sad time for hip hop as a whole pac was gone then B.I.G witch was my favorite rapper had died I was like dam the game ain't the same I knew they JAY-Z was next after that I called it Iwon a lot of dudes money off those bets but @ the end of the day Ms. Wallace lost a son teeyana and LIL Christopher lost a father so Im glad to see that god sent down his love to lil chris and gave him a chance to play his pops in this joint and that people remember that biggie Unified hip hop back then he had the lyrical dudes loving his flow and he had strong street content the perfect 1 2 punch like the homie said....

"IT WAS ALL A DREAM"






These are a few of my favorite biggie BIGGIE joints of his career----->
TRACEY LEE FEAT: BIGGIE


YOUNG G's PUFF DADDY FEAT: JAY-Z & BIGGIE....

No comments:

Unify or Die! ...Commerical

this is in Heavy rotation in the in the IPOD right now

this is in Heavy rotation in the in the IPOD right now
SIGNED TO THE STREETS click on the cover to hear the MUSIC!

EDOTBAYDC

EDOTBAYDC