Saturday, January 10, 2009

KANYE WEST & LOUIS VUITTON LINK UP TO MAKE A SHOE...




kanye west to debut his new shoe he designed for LOUIS VUITTON in there summer collection that's big Louie hes the first rapper to get a shoe from a high end brand that's like me coming out with my own GUCCI but it would be something viscous like the throw back joints that came in green, red and black high tops around "89" maybe 90



This is a commercial I seen a while back with Pharell beats behind it that's when I knew they were embracing the hip hop DOLLAR$ smart move I kinda knew it was going to happen because one day I was in the store and I cracked a joke to the sales man that if I spent everything in my pocket could I get a discount and she politely said NAH! but she also said that KANYE is the only one that she knew of that ever got a discount be cause he has spent close to a half a mill with the brand ....




"What I do act more stupidly bought more jewelry more LOUEE V my moma couldn't get through to me"


(WAIT TO I GET MY MONEY RIGHT)

-KANYE WEST

BRAND MARKETING FOR LOUIS VUITTON

No comments:

Unify or Die! ...Commerical

this is in Heavy rotation in the in the IPOD right now

this is in Heavy rotation in the in the IPOD right now
SIGNED TO THE STREETS click on the cover to hear the MUSIC!

EDOTBAYDC

EDOTBAYDC