Friday, January 2, 2009

THE CURE FOR HATE IN THE D.M.V.

In the movie I am legend there was a scene where WILL SMITH explained to the lady who carried the cure in the end that BOB MARLEY believed that you could cure HATE by injecting music and love into peoples LIVES...... I think also music and musicians /ARTIST that show love are the cure in my opinion

"The people who are trying to make this world worst are not taking a day off how can I (LIGHT UP THE DARKNESS)"

-I AM legend QUOTE


CHECK OUT THE SCENE.



Really watch this video I even seen H. Rap Brown (GOOGLE HIM) in the pictures I want to also say thank you to the person who made it for showing MUSLIMS in a peaceful light because we all ways get negative coverage by the media so watch and See all that blacks in general and what we have have came through....


IF THEY ONLY GAVE LOVE :LAUREN HILL:




Don't take a day off if you want to get on with this music I AM LEGEND E.dotBAY!!!!!

.::UNIFY::.

No comments:

Unify or Die! ...Commerical

this is in Heavy rotation in the in the IPOD right now

this is in Heavy rotation in the in the IPOD right now
SIGNED TO THE STREETS click on the cover to hear the MUSIC!

EDOTBAYDC

EDOTBAYDC