Thursday, January 15, 2009

PIONEER WHO ME?

First up I would like to show big love to the good people at THEOVUN.COM blog I think they are ran by the XM 66 RAW DJ's witch for the record I have never met but they decided to shed some light on the history of the DMV...

So the story is I was actually impressed by my homie LUEGAR marketing that has been going on and I went and googled him to find out all the press he has been getting so I come upon this blolg that was writing about how they didn't understand why D.C. didn't get on all these yaers and they were also saying good things about LUEGAR as well and then they gave ultimate props to the TEAM UNCUT a group that I was a member of from 1993 until 2002 But still keep a healthy music relationship with to this day so check out there blog here.... COPY AND PASTE THE LINK BELOW IF THE WORDS ARE JUMBLED UP TRY REFRESHING THE PAGE PUSH F5 THE TOP KEYS ON YOUR COMPUTER...


http://www.theovun.com/?p=590

edotbay



SO last night I saw a up and coming DVD magazine named BE YOU DVD after a show at the twelve lounge on 8Th street that I went to support the D.M.V artist OY BOYZ TABI BONEY and KING PIN SLIM and a host of others... And one of them asked me what do I do and I laughed and said I Rap and run a MOVEMENT called UNIFY or DIE! and then he asked me how long you been rapping did you just start and I laughed again and said nah I put out my first single and got signed in "93" so the good young brother said dam slim you a PIONEER to this DMV hip hop thing and I toldem yeah I support all of them we have came a very long way.... we exchanged numbers and I look forward to doing business with him in the future here is the dictionary definition of the word PIONEER and I think it may be the suitable word for my career....



Pi⋅o⋅neer   /ˌpaɪəˈnɪər/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [pahy-uh-neer] Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun 1. a person who is among those who first enter or settle a region, thus opening it for occupation and development by others



-UNIFY

No comments:

Unify or Die! ...Commerical

this is in Heavy rotation in the in the IPOD right now

this is in Heavy rotation in the in the IPOD right now
SIGNED TO THE STREETS click on the cover to hear the MUSIC!

EDOTBAYDC

EDOTBAYDC